For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSESLVVCDVAEDLVEKLRKFRFRKETNNA AIIMKIDKDKRLVVLDEELEGISPDELKDELPERQPRFIVYSYKYQHDDG RVSYPLCFIFSSPVGCKPEQQMMYAGSKNKLVQTAELTKVFEIRNTEDLT EEWLREKLGFFH
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 142
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab99216 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Glia maturation factor beta
- FunctionThis protein causes differentiation of brain cells, stimulation of neural regeneration, and inhibition of proliferation of tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated; stimulated by phorbol ester.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GMF beta protein images
References for Recombinant Human GMF beta protein (ab99216)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"