For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSDSLVVCEV DPELTEKLRK FRFRKETDNA AIIMKVDKDR QMVVLEEEFQ NISPEELKME LPERQPRFVV YSYKYVHDDG RVSYPLCFIF SSPVGCKPEQQMMYAGSKNR LVQTAELTKV FEIRTTDDLT EAWLQEKLSF FR
- Molecular weight17 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 142
- Additional sequence informationGlia Maturation Factor-Gamma (GMF-Gamma) Human Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a signle, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 142 amino acids.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab1235226 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.03% EDTA, 20% Glycerol
- Glia maturation factor gamma
- Glia maturation factor, gamma
- GMF GAMMA
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in lung, heart and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GMFG protein (ab123526)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"