For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSDSLVVCEVDPELTEKLRKFRFRKETDNAAIIMKVDKDRQMVVLEEEFQ NISPEELKMELPERQPRFVVYSYKYVHDDGRVSYPLCFIFSSPVGCKPEQ QMMYAGSKNRLVQTAELTKVFEIRTTDDLTEAWLQEKLSFFR
- Molecular weight17 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 142
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab123836 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.03% EDTA, 10% Glycerol
- Glia maturation factor gamma
- Glia maturation factor, gamma
- GMF GAMMA
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in lung, heart and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GMFG protein (ab123836)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"