For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSDSLVVCEV DPELTEKLRK FRFRKETDNA AIIMKVDKDR QMVVLEEEFQ NISPEELKME LPERQPRFVV YSYKYVHDDG RVSYPLCFIF SSPVGCKPEQ QMMYAGSKNR LVQTAELTKV FEIRTTDDLT EAWLQEKLSF FR
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Endotoxin: < 1.0 EU per 1 ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- Glia maturation factor gamma
- Glia maturation factor, gamma
- GMF GAMMA
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in lung, heart and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GMFG protein images
References for Recombinant Human GMFG protein (ab87412)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"