For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKLIILEHYSQASEWAAKYIRNRIIQFNPGPEKYFTLGLPTGSTPLGCYK KLIEY
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab88928 was purified by affinity chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% Triton-X-100, 50mM HEPES, 30mM Glutathione, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- EC 18.104.22.168
- GlcN6P deaminase 1
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate deaminase 1
- FunctionSeems to trigger calcium oscillations in mammalian eggs. These oscillations serve as the essential trigger for egg activation and early development of the embryo.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucosamine/galactosamine-6-phosphate isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GNPDA1 protein (ab88928)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"