For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GOLPH3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTSLTQRSSGLVQRRTEASRNAADKERAAGGGAGSSEDDAQSRRDEQDDD DKGDSKETRLTLMEEVLLLGLKDREGYTSFWNDCISSGLRGCMLIELALR GRLQLEACGMRRKSLLTRKVICKSDAPTGDVLLDEALKHVKETQPPETVQ NWIELLSGETWNPLKLHYQLRNVRERLAKNLVEKGVLTTEKQNFLLFDMT THPLTNNNIKQRLIKKVQEAVLDKWVNDPHRMDRRLLALIYLAHASDVLE NAFAPLLDEQYDLATKRVRQLLDLDPEVECLKANTNEVLWAVVAAFTK
- Molecular weight59 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 298
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- Coat protein
- Coat protein GPP34
- FunctionInvolved in modulation of mTOR signaling. Involved in the regulation of mitochondrial lipids, leading to increase of mitochondrial mass. Potential oncogene.
- Tissue specificityDetected in muscle fibers of patients with mitochondrial diseases; not detected in normal muscle fibers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLPH3/VPS74 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome. Cytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Mitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GOLPH3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GOLPH3 protein (ab112422)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"