For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GPCR GPR12 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMNEDLKVNLSGLPRDYLDAAAAENISAAVSSRVPAVEPEPELVVNPWDIV LCTSGTLISCENAIVVLIIFHNPSLRAPMFLLIGSLALADLLAGIGLITN FVFAYLLQSEATKLVTIGLIVASFSASVCSLLAITVDRYLSLYYALTYHS ERTVTFTYVMLVMLWGTSICLGLLPVMGWNCLRDESTCSVVRPLTKNNAA ILSVSFLFMFALMLQLYIQICKIVMRHAHQIALQHHFLATSHYVTTRKGV STLAIILGTFAACWMPFTLYSLIADYTYPSIYTYATLLPATYNSIINPVI YAFRNQEIQKALCLICCGCIPSSLAQRARSPSDV
- Molecular weight63 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 334
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- G protein coupled receptor 12
- FunctionPromotes neurite outgrowth and blocks myelin inhibition in neurons (By similarity). Receptor with constitutive G(s) signaling activity that stimulates cyclic AMP production.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GPCR GPR12 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GPCR GPR12 protein (ab116876)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"