For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMELDLSPPHLSSSPEDLCPAPGTPPGTPRPPDTPLPEEVKRSQPLLIPTT GRKLREEERRATSLPSIPNPFPELCSPPSQSPILGGPSSARGLLPRDASR PHVVKVYSEDGACRSVEVAAGATARHVCEMLVQRAHALSDETWGLVECHP HLALERGLEDHESVVEVQAAWPVGGDSRFVFRKNFAKYELFKSSPHSLFP EKMVSSCLDAHTGISHEDLIQNFLNAGSFPEIQGFLQLRGSGRKLWKRFF CFLRRSGLYYSTKGTSKDPRHLQYVADVNESNVYVVTQGRKLYGMPTDFG FCVKPNKLRNGHKGLRIFCSEDEQSRTCWLAAFRLFKYGVQLYKNYQQAQ SRHLHPSCLGSPPLRSASDNTLVAMDFSGHAGRVIENPREALSVALEEAQ AWRKKTNHRLSLPMPASGTSLSAAIHRTQLWFHGRISREESQRLIGQQGL VDGLFLVRESQRNPQGFVLSLCHLQKVKHYLILPSEEEGRLYFSMDDGQT RFTDLLQLVEFHQLNRGILPCLLRHCCTRVAL
- Molecular weight85 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 532
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Epidermal growth factor receptor GRB 7
- Epidermal growth factor receptor GRB-7
- FunctionInteracts with the cytoplasmic domain of the epidermal growth factor receptor which is then inhibited. The interaction is mediated by the SH2 domain. Also binds to ERBB2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GRB7/10/14 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GRB7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GRB7 protein (ab116903)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"