For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant human GRK5 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity: > 33 nmol/min/mg.
- Additional notes
ab91092 (Cow Casein full length protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing Kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- G protein coupled receptor kinase 5
- FunctionSpecifically phosphorylates the activated forms of G protein-coupled receptors.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in heart, placenta, lung > skeletal muscle > brain, liver, pancreas > kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GPRK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human GRK5 protein images
References for Recombinant human GRK5 protein (ab60862)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"