For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight89 kDa including tags
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity was determined to be 2.5 nmol/min/mg
- Purity> 95
Assessed by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab204876 (Cdc25C peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- G protein coupled receptor kinase 7
- G protein coupled receptor kinase GRK7
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase 7
- FunctionPhosphorylates cone opsins thereby initiating their deactivation.
- Tissue specificityRetina. Cones and rod.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GPRK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human GRK7 protein images
References for Recombinant human GRK7 protein (ab125599)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"