For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight75 kDa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity>= 80
ab115711 is purified by multi-step chromatography
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 3% Glycerol, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- 75 kDa glucose regulated protein
- 75 kDa glucose-regulated protein
- FunctionImplicated in the control of cell proliferation and cellular aging. May also act as a chaperone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Grp75 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Grp75 protein (ab115711)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"