For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMALNDCFLLNLEVDHFMHCNISSHSADLPVNDDWSHPGILYVIPAVYGVI ILIGLIGNITLIKIFCTVKSMRNVPNLFISSLALGDLLLLITCAPVDASR YLADRWLFGRIGCKLIPFIQLTSVGVSVFTLTALSADRYKAIVRPMDIQA SHALMKICLKAAFIWIISMLLAIPEAVFSDLHPFHEESTNQTFISCAPYP HSNELHPKIHSMASFLVFYVIPLSIISVYYYFIAKNLIQSAYNLPVEGNI HVKKQIESRKRLAKTVLVFVGLFAFCWLPNHVIYLYRSYHYSEVDTSMLH FVTSICARLLAFTNSCVNPFALYLLSKSFRKQFNTQLLCCQPGLIIRSHS TGRSTTCMTSLKSTNPSVATFSLINGNICHERYV
- Molecular weight68 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 384
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114381 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Bombesin BB2 receptor
- bombesin receptor 2
- FunctionReceptor for gastrin releasing peptide (GRP). This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in pancreas. Also expressed in stomach, adrenal cortex and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GRPR protein images
References for Recombinant Human GRPR protein (ab114381)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"