For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSMTLGYWDI RGLAHAIRLL LEYTDSSYEE KKYTMGDAPD YDRSQWLNEK FKLGLDFPNL PYLIDGAHKI TQSNAILCYI ARKHNLCGET EEEKIRVDIL ENQAMDVSNQ LARVCYSPDF EKLKPEYLEE LPTMMQHFSQ FLGKRPWFVG DKITFVDFLA YDVLDLHRIF EPNCLDAFPN LKDFISRFEG LEKISAYMKS SRFLPKPLYT RVAVWGNK
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 218
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab116436 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesab116436 although stable at 4°C for 1 week, should be stored desiccated
Please prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 0.29% Sodium chloride, 10% Glycerol
- Glutathione S transferase M4
- Glutathione S transferase Mu 4
- Glutathione S-transferase Mu 4
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Active on 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a wide variety of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Mu family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GSTM4 protein (ab116436)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"