For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GSTO2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMSGDATR TLGKGSQPPG PVPEGLIRIY SMRFCPYSHR TRLVLKAKDI RHEVVNINLR NKPEWYYTKH PFGHIPVLET SQCQLIYESV IACEYLDDAY PGRKLFPYDP YERARQKMLL ELFCKVPHLT KECLVALRCG RECTNLKAAL RQEFSNLEEI
LEYQNTTFFG GTCISMIDYL LWPWFERLDV YGILDCVSHT PALRLWISAM KWDPTVCALL MDKSIFQGFL NLYFQNNPNA FDFGLC
- Molecular weight31 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 243
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 85
ab124576 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques. Purity is >85% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- glutathione dependent dehydroascorbate reductase
- Glutathione S transferase like protein
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a range of tissues, including the liver, kidney, skeletal muscle and prostate. Strongest expression in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Omega family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GSTO2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GSTO2 protein (ab124576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"