For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human GTF2H1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Potassium chloride, 1mM DTT, 0.2mM EDTA, pH 8.0
- Basic transcription factor 2 62 kDa subunit
- Basic transcription factor 62 kDa subunit
- BTF 2
- FunctionComponent of the core-TFIIH basal transcription factor involved in nucleotide excision repair (NER) of DNA and, when complexed to CAK, in RNA transcription by RNA polymerase II.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BSD domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human GTF2H1 protein (ab81890)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"