For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQIIHFLRTRAHPVMLKQTPVLPPTITDQIRLWELERDRLRFTEGVLYNQF LSQVDFELLLAHARELGVLVFENSAKRLMVVTPAGHSDVKRFWKRQKHSS
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids363 to 462
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Basic transcription factor 2 52 kDa subunit
- Basic transcription factor 52 kDa subunit
- BTF2 p52
- FunctionComponent of the core-TFIIH basal transcription factor involved in nucleotide excision repair (NER) of DNA and, when complexed to CAK, in RNA transcription by RNA polymerase II.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFB2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human GTF2H4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human GTF2H4 protein (ab116933)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"