For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HAGH protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMKVEVLPALTDNYMYLVIDDETKEAA IVDPVQPQKVVDAARKHGVKLTTVLTTHHHWDHAGGNEKLVKLESGLKVY GGDDRIGALTHKITHLSTLQVGSLNVKCLATPCHTSGHICYFVSKPGGSE PPAVFTGDTLFVAGCGKFYEGTADEMCKALLEVLGRLPPDTRVYCGHEYT INNLKFARHVEPGNAAIREKLAWAKEKYSIGEPTVPSTLAEEFTYNPFMR VREKTVQQHAGETDPVTTMRAVRREKDQFKMPRD
- Molecular weight31 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 260
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab102019 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.5
- GLX II
- Glyoxalase II
- RelevanceHydroxyacylglutathione hydrolase (HAGH) is a thiolesterase which hydrolyses S-lactoyl-glutathione to reduced glutathione and D-lactate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Mitochondrial
Recombinant Human HAGH protein images
References for Recombinant Human HAGH protein (ab102019)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"