For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab89495 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- FunctionHeparin-binding protein, with mitogenic activity for fibroblasts. Acts as a transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HDGF family.
Contains 1 PWWP domain.
- DomainThe PWWP domain harbors the heparin-binding sites and is responsible for DNA-binding, while the C-terminal region is essentially unstructured.
modificationsSumoylated by SUMO1. Sumoylation prevents binding to chromatin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HDGF protein images
References for Recombinant Human HDGF protein (ab89495)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"