For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HDHD1A protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAAPPQPVTHLIFDMDGLLLDTERLYSVVF QEICNRYDKKYSWDVKSLVMGKKALEAAQIIIDVLQLPMSKEELVEESQT KLKEVFPTAALMPGAEKLIIHLRKHGIPFALATSSGSASFDMKTSRHKEF FSLFSHIVLGDDPEVQHGKPDPDIFLACAKRFSPPPAMEKCLVFEDAPNG VEAALAAGMQVVMVPDGNLSRDLTTKATLVLNSLQDFQPELFGLPSYE
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 228
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101212 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- FunctionDephosphorylates pseudouridine 5'-phosphate, a potential intermediate in rRNA degradation. Pseudouridine is then excreted intact in urine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAD-like hydrolase superfamily. CbbY/CbbZ/Gph/YieH family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HDHD1A protein images
References for Recombinant Human HDHD1A protein (ab101212)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"