For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Hepsin protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVAVLLRSDQEPLYPVQVSSADARLMVFDKTEGTWRLLCSSRSNARVAGLS CEEMGFLRALTHSELDVRTAGANGTSGFFCVDEGRLPHTQRLLEVISVCD CPRGRFLAAICQDCGRRKLPVDRIVGGRDTSLGRWPWQVSLRYDGAHLCG GSLLSGDWVLTAAHCFPERNRVLSRWRVFAGAVAQASPHGLQLGVQAVVY HGGYLPFRDPNSEENSNDIALVHLSSPLPLTEYIQPVCLPAAGQALVDGK ICTVTGWGNTQYYGQQAGVLQEARVPIISNDVCNGADFYGNQIKPKMFCA GYPEGGIDACQGDSGGPFACEDSISRTPRWRLCGIVSWGTGCALAQKPGV YTKVSDFREWIFQAIKTHSEASGMVTQL
- Molecular weight68 kDa including tags
- Amino acids40 to 417
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EC 3.4.21.
- FunctionPlays an essential role in cell growth and maintenance of cell morphology.
- Tissue specificityPresent in most tissues, with the highest level in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 1 SRCR domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Hepsin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Hepsin protein (ab114907)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"