For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HIGD1A protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSTDTGVSLPSYEEDQGSKLIRKAKEAPFVPVGIAGFAAIVAYGLYKLKS RGNTKMSIHLIHMRVAAQGFVVGAMTVGMGYSMYREFWAKPKP
- Amino acids1 to 93
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- HIG1 domain family member 1A
- HIG1 domain family, member 1A
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HIG1 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human HIGD1A protein (ab125988)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"