For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePurity> 70% by densitometry.
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity: 202 nmol /min/mg as determined in kinase assay.
- Additional notes
ab64311 (Myelin Basic Protein protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FunctionProtein kinase that phosphorylates human TP53 at Ser-9, and thus induces TP53 repression of BIRC5 promoter (By similarity). May act as a corepressor of transcription factors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. HIPK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human HIPK4 protein images
Functional Studies - HIPK4 protein (Active) (ab69925)
SDS-PAGE - HIPK4 protein (Active) (ab69925)
References for Recombinant human HIPK4 protein (ab69925)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"