For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMEKMSRPLPLNPTFIPPPYGVLRSLLENPL KLPLHHEDAFSKDKDKEK
MDL SSRASAPLHPGIPSPNCMQSPIRPGQLLPANRNTPSPIDPDTIQVPVGYE PDPADLALSSIPGQEMFDPRKR
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 295
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
> 85% by SDS - PAGE. ab113145 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride, 0.002% PMSF
- Hepatic leukemia factor
- HLF/E2A FUSION GENE
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver; lower levels in lung and kidney.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving HLF is a cause of pre-B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL). Translocation t(17;19)(q22;p13.3) with TCF3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. PAR subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HLF protein images
References for Recombinant Human HLF protein (ab113145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"