For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceFGIDRILSAEFDPKVKEGNTLRDLTSLLTGGRPAGVHLSGLQPSAGQFFA SLDPINEASAILSPLNSNPRNSVQHQFQDTFPGPYAVLTKDTMPQTYKRK RSWS
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids176 to 279
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- H2.0 like homeo box 1
- H2.0 like homeobox 1
- H2.0 like homeobox 1 Drosophila
- FunctionTranscription factor required for TBX21/T-bet-dependent maturation of Th1 cells as well as maintenance of Th1-specific gene expression. Involved in embryogenesis and hematopoiesis.
- Tissue specificityLow level in normal B and T-cells, high level in activated lymphocytes and monocytes. Also found in thymus, tonsil, bone marrow, developing vessels, and fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the H2.0 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HLX1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human HLX1 protein (ab117058)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"