For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight23 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 181
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Androgen regulated protein 2
- Androgen-regulated protein 2
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis, skeletal muscle, thymus, prostate, colon, peripheral blood cells, brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HN1 family.
modificationsIsoform 3 initiator methionine is either acetylated or removed. In the latter case, the new N-terminal amino acid is then N-acetylated.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HN1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human HN1 protein (ab116438)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"