For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HNF6 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight51 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 465
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab98300 was expressed in E. coli and refolded to soluble form.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 500 mM L-arginine, 300 mM guanidine-HCl, 50 mM HEPES, 5 mM cystamine, 5 mM cysteamine, 5 mM Calcium chloride, 3 mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor 6
- hepatocyte nuclear factor 6 alpha
- HNF 6
- FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds the consensus sequence 5'-DHWATTGAYTWWD-3' on a variety of gene promoters such as those of HNF3B and TTR. Important for liver genes transcription.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver; lower expression in testis and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CUT homeobox family.
Contains 1 CUT DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HNF6 protein images
Western blot - HNF6 protein (ab98300)
HNF6 monoclonal antibody at 1 µg/ml + Recombinant Human HNF6 protein (ab98300) at 0.05 µg
SDS-PAGE - HNF6 protein (ab98300)
SDS-PAGE analysis of 1.7µg ab98300 stained with Coomassie dye.
Dot Blot - HNF6 protein (ab98300)
Specific detection of ab98300 (non-denatured) printed in duplicate on Spots On Dots™ nitrocellulose membrane using 1 µg/ml HNF6 monoclonal antibody
References for Recombinant Human HNF6 protein (ab98300)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"