For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMASS MRSLFSDHGK YVESFRRFLN HSTEHQCMQE FMDKKLPGII GRIGDTKSEI KILSIGGGAG EIDLQILSKV QAQYPGVCIN NEVVEPSAEQ IAKYKELVAK TSNLENVKFA WHKETSSEYQ SRMLEKKELQ KWDFIHMIQM LYYVKDIPAT LKFFHSLLGT NAKMLIIVVS GSSGWDKLWK KYGSRFPQDD LCQYITSDDL TQMLDNLGLK YECYDLLSTM DISDCFIDGD ENGDLLWDFL TETCNFNATA PPDLRAELGK DLQEPEFSAK KEGKVLFNNT LSFIVIEA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Histamine N methyltransferase
- Histamine N-methyltransferase
- FunctionInactivates histamine by N-methylation. Plays an important role in degrading histamine and in regulating the airway response to histamine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. HNMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HNMT protein images
References for Recombinant Human HNMT protein (ab87458)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"