For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePMDPKLNKRRGFVFITFKEEEPVKKVLEKKFHTVSGSKCEIKVAQPKEVY QQQQYGSGGRGNRNRGNRGSGGGGGGGGQGSTNYGKSQRRGGHQNNYKPY
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids186 to 285
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionBinds single-stranded RNA. Has a high affinity for G-rich and U-rich regions of hnRNA. Also binds to APOB mRNA transcripts around the RNA editing site.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
modificationsDimethylation at Arg-322 is probably asymmetric.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HNRPAB protein images
References for Recombinant Human HNRPAB protein (ab116735)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"