For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HOXB4 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAMSSFLINSNYVDPKFPPCEEYSQSDYLPSDHSPGYYAGGQRRESSFQP EAGFGRRAACTVQRYAACRD
- Molecular weight33 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 70
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114457 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Homeo box 2F
- Homeo box B4
- Homeobox 2F
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family. Deformed subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in whole embryos and fetuses at 5-9 weeks from conception.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HOXB4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human HOXB4 protein (ab114457)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"