For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTTYSDKGAKPERGRFLHFHSVTFWVGNAKQAASFYCSKMGFEPLAYRGL ETGSREVVSHVIKQGKIVFVLSSALNPWNKEMGDHLVKHGDGVKDIAFEV EDCDYIVQKARERGAKIMREPWVEQDKFGKVKFAVLQTYGDTTHTLVEKM NYIGQFLPGYEAPAFMDPLLPKLPKCSLEMIDHIVGNQPDQEMVSASEWY LKNLQFHRFWSVDDTQVHTEYSSLRSIVVANYEESIKMPINEPAPGKKKS QIQEYVDYNGGAGVQHIALKTEDIITAIRHLRERGLEFLSVPSTYYKQLR EKLKTAKIKVKENIDALEELKILVDYDEKGYLLQIFTKPVQDRPTLFLEV IQRHNHQGFGAGNFNSLFKAFEEEQNLRGNLTNMETNGVVPGM
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
purified by affinity chromatography
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% Triton-X-100, 50mM HEPES, 30mM Glutathione, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- 4 HPPD
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvic acid oxidase
- FunctionKey enzyme in the degradation of tyrosine.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-phenylalanine degradation; acetoacetate and fumarate from L-phenylalanine: step 3/6.
- Involvement in diseaseTyrosinemia 3
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 4HPPD family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human HPD protein (ab88715)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"