For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMTTYSDKGAKPERGRFLHFHSVTFWVGNAK QAASFYCSKMGFEPLAYRGLETGSREVVSHVIKQGKIVFVLSSALNPWNK EMGDHLVKHGDGVKDIAFEVEDCDYIVQKARERGAKIMREPWVEQDKFGK VKFAVLQTYGDTTHTLVEKMNYIGQFLPGYEAPAFMDPLLPKLPKCSLEM IDHIVGNQPDQEMVSASEWYLKNLQFHRFWSVDDTQVHTEYSSLRSIVVA NYEESIKMPINEPAPGKKKSQIQEYVDYNGGAGVQHIALKTEDIITAIRH LRERGLEFLSVPSTYYKQLREKLKTAKIKVKENIDALEELKILVDYDEKG YLLQIFTKPVQDRPTLFLEVIQRHNHQGFGAGNFNSLFKAFEEEQNLRGN LTNMETNGVVPGM
- Molecular weight47 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 393
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab99868 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 4 HPPD
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvic acid oxidase
- FunctionKey enzyme in the degradation of tyrosine.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-phenylalanine degradation; acetoacetate and fumarate from L-phenylalanine: step 3/6.
- Involvement in diseaseTyrosinemia 3
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 4HPPD family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HPD protein images
References for Recombinant Human HPD protein (ab99868)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"