For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HRSP12 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSSLIRRVISTAKAPGAIGPYSQAVLVDRT IYISGQIGMDPSSGQLVSGGVAEEAKQALKNMGEILKAAGCDFTNVVKTT VLLADINDFNTVNEIYKQYFKSNFPARAAYQVAALPKGSRIEIEAVAIQG PLTTASL
- Molecular weight17 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 137
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101632 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 14.5 kDa translational inhibitor protein
- Heat responsive protein 12
- Heat-responsive protein 12
- FunctionEndoribonuclease responsible for the inhibition of the translation by cleaving mRNA. Inhibits cell-free protein synthesis. Cleaves phosphodiester bonds only in single-stranded RNA.
- Tissue specificityHepatocytes and renal distal tubular epithelial cells. Only weak expression in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RutC family.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated during cellular differentiation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mostly cytoplasmic but, in less differentiated cells occasionally nuclear.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HRSP12 protein images
References for Recombinant Human HRSP12 protein (ab101632)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"