For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityImmunoreactivity is confirmed by reaction with monoclonal mouse antibodies against Hsp20.
- Purity> 95
Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Frozen Stock (-20C). Shelf life 12 months.
Constituents: 20mM Tris acetate, 15mM Beta mercaptoethanol, 10mM Sodium chloride, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.6
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in distilled water.
- epididymis luminal protein 55
- Heat shock 20 kDa like protein p20
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to nuclear foci during heat shock.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human Hsp20 protein (ab73739)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"