For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MADGQMPFSC HYPSRLRRDP FRDSPLSSRL LDDGFGMDPF PDDLTASWPD WALPRLSSAW PGTLRSGMVP RGPTATARFG VPAEGRTPPP FPGEPWKVCV NVHSFKPEEL MVKTKDGYVE VSGKHEEKQQ EGGIVSKNFT KKIQLPAEVD PVTVFASLSP EGLLIIEAPQ VPPYSTFGES SFNNELPQDS QEVTCT
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 196
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab119152 was purified by conventional chromatography.
- Additional notesFor long term storage of ab119152 it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.32% Tris HCl
- Alpha crystallin C chain
- Alpha-crystallin C chain
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease axonal type 2L
- FunctionDisplays temperature-dependent chaperone activity.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in skeletal muscle and heart.
- Involvement in diseaseNeuronopathy, distal hereditary motor, 2A
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 2L
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to nuclear foci during heat shock.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Hsp22 protein (ab119152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"