For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGKDYYQTLGLARGASDEEIKRAYRRQALRYHPDKNKEPGAEEKFKEIAEA YDVLSDPRKR
KP HNIFKRDGSDVIYPARISLREALCGCTVNVPTLDGRTIPVVFKDVIRPGM RRKVPGEG
- Amino acids2 to 340
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfmaily B member 1
- DNAJ 1
- DNAJ B1
- FunctionInteracts with HSP70 and can stimulate its ATPase activity. Stimulates the association between HSC70 and HIP.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nucleus, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Hsp40 protein (ab43613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"