For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGKDYYQTLG LARGASDEEI KRAYRRQALR YHPDKNKEPG AEEKFKEIAE AYDVLSDPRK REIFDRYGEE GLKGSGPSGG SGGGANGTSF SYTFHGDPHA MFAEFFGGRN PFDTFFGQRN GEEGMDIDDP FSGFPMGMGG FTNVNFGRSR SAQEPARKKQ DPPVTHDLRV SLEEIYSGCT KKMKISHKRL NPDGKSIRNE DKILTIEVKK GWKEGTKITF PKEGDQTSNN IPADIVFVLK DKPHNIFKRD GSDVIYPARI SLREALCGCT VNVPTLDGRT IPVVFKDVIR PGMRRKVPGE GLPLPKTPEK RGDLIIEFEV IFPERIPQTS RTVLEQVLPI
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab86441 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 0.2mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfmaily B member 1
- DNAJ 1
- DNAJ B1
- FunctionInteracts with HSP70 and can stimulate its ATPase activity. Stimulates the association between HSC70 and HIP.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nucleus, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Hsp40 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Hsp40 protein (ab86441)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"