For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 150mM Imidazole
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium phosphate, 300mM Sodium chloride, 0.2mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.0
- epididymis luminal secretory protein 52
- Heat shock 86 kDa
- FunctionMolecular chaperone. Has ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Hsp90 alpha protein images
References for Recombinant Human Hsp90 alpha protein (ab85242)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"