For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human HSPC210 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMETDCNPMELSSMSGFEEGSELNGFEGTDM KDMRLEAEAVVNDVLFAVNNMFVSKSLRCADDVAYINVETKERNRYCLEL TEAGLKVVGYAFDQVDDHLQTPYHETVYSLLDTLSPAYREAFGNALLQRL EALKRDGQS
- Molecular weight18 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 139
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab105621 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 129
- GSK3-beta interaction protein
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, testis, lung and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0279 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HSPC210 protein images
References for Recombinant Human HSPC210 protein (ab105621)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"