For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDPYTPDYQDQLRSPGVTLRPDVYGEKGLEIVYNVSDNRTWADLTQTLHAF LAGYSPAAQEDSINCTSEQYFFQESFRAPNHTKFSCKFTADMLQNCSGLA DPNFGFEEGK
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids67 to 176
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Gastric H(+)/K(+) ATPase subunit beta
- FunctionRequired for stabilization and maturation of the catalytic proton pump alpha subunit and may also involved in cell adhesion and establishing epithelial cell polarity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the X(+)/potassium ATPases subunit beta family.
- DomainThe C-terminal lobe folds into an immunoglobulin-like domain and mediates cell adhesion properties.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Hydrogen Potassium ATPase Beta protein images
References for Recombinant Human Hydrogen Potassium ATPase Beta protein (ab114502)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"