For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMKSMQVPFSRCCFSFAEQEIPLRAILCYRN TSSICSNEGLIFKLKRGKEACALDTVGWVQRHRKMLRHCPSKRK
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 96
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab104828 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 7.5
- C-C motif chemokine 1
- FunctionCytokine that is chemotactic for monocytes but not for neutrophils. Binds to CCR8.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human I-309 protein images
References for Recombinant Human I-309 protein (ab104828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"