For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MKSMQVPFSR CCFSFAEQEI PLRAILCYRN TSSICSNEGL IFKLKRGKEA CALDTVGWVQ RHRKMLRHCP SKRK
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 96
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 85
ab125759 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- C-C motif chemokine 1
- FunctionCytokine that is chemotactic for monocytes but not for neutrophils. Binds to CCR8.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human I-309 protein (ab125759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"