For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ICEBERG protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMADQLLRKKRRIFIHSVGAGTINALLDCLL EDEVISQEDMNKVRDENDTVMDKARVLIDLVTGKGPKSCCKFIKHLCEED PQLASKMGLH
- Molecular weight12 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 90
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab124567 was purified by conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Caspase 1 inhibitor Iceberg
- FunctionInhibits generation of IL-1-beta by interacting with caspase-1 and preventing its association with RIP2. Down-regulates the release of IL1B.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in the heart and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ICEBERG protein images
References for Recombinant Human ICEBERG protein (ab124567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"