For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH M
RNRVALKGNI ETNHNLPPSH KSRNNILRTS LDLYANVIHC KSLPGVVTRH KDIDILIVRE NTEGEYSSLE HESVAGVVES LKIITKAKSL FSEQTIPPS AKYGGRHTVT MIPGDGIGPE LMLHVKSVFR HACVPVDFEE VHVSSNADEE DIRNAIMAIR
RIAEYAFKLA QESGRKKVTA VHKANIMKLG DGLFLQCCRE VAARYPQITF ENMIVDNTTM QLVSRPQQFD VMVMPNLYGN IVNNVCAGLV
GGPGLVAGAN YGHVYAVFET ATRNTGKSIA NKNIANPTAT LLASCMMLDH LKLHSYATSI RKAVLASMDN ENMHTPDIGG QGTTSEAIQD
- Molecular weight41 kDa including tags
- Amino acids40 to 393
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityRecombinant human IDH3G protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography
- Purity> 85
- Additional notesRecombinant human IDH3G protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 1.17% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, 0.08% DTT, 5.84% EDTA
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isocitrate and isopropylmalate dehydrogenases family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human IDH3G protein (ab116161)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"