For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human IFITM2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 100mM Imidazole
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM Beta mercaptoethanol, pH 8.0
- 1 8D
- Dispanin subfamily A member 2c
- RelevanceIFITM2 belongs to the CD225 family and is induced by alpha and gamma interferons.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multipass membrane protein
Recombinant Human IFITM2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human IFITM2 protein (ab92922)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"