For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human IFNA14 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMCNLSQTHSLNNRRTLMLMAQMRRIS PFSCLKDRHDFEFPQEEFDGNQFQKAQAISVLHEMMQQTFNLFSTKNSSA AWDETLLEKFYIELFQQMNDLEACVIQEVGVEETPLMNEDSILAVKKYFQ RITLYLMEKKYSPCAWEVVRAEIMRSLSFSTNLQKRLRRKD
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 189
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Purified by using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human IFNA14 protein images
References for Recombinant Human IFNA14 protein (ab124549)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"