For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceCDLPQNHGL LSRNTLVLLH QMRRISPFLC LKDRRDFRFP QEMVKGSQLQ
KAHVMSVLHE MLQQIFSLFH TERSSAAWNM TLLDQLHTGL HQQLQHLETC
LLQVVGEGES AGAISSPALT LRRYFQGIRV YLKEKKYSDC AWEVVRMEIM
KSLFLSTNMQ ERLRSKDRDL GSS
- Amino acids22 to 195
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ED50 was determined by a cytotoxicity assay using Human TF-1 cells is = 0.01 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of = 1 x 108 units/mg.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Interferon alpha II 1
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human IFNW1 protein (ab94351)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"