For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSP GQGTQSENSC THFPGNLPNM LRDLRDAFSR VKTFFQMKDQ
LDNLLLKESL LEDFKGYLGC QALSEMIQFY LEEVMPQAEN QDPDIKAHVN SLGENLKTLR
LRLRRCHRFL PCENKSKAVE QVKNAFNKLQ EKGIYKAMSE FDIFINYIEA YMTMKIRN
- Amino acids19 to 178
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human IL10 protein images
References for Recombinant Human IL10 protein (ab53502)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"