For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQPRSPKSKR KGQGRPGPLA PGPHQVPLDL VSRMKPYARM EEYERNIEEM VAQLRNSSEL AQRKCEVNLQ LWMSNKRSLS PWGYSINHDP SRIPVDLPEA RCLCLGCVNP FTMQEDRSMV SVPVFSQVPV RRRLCPPPPR TGPCRQRAVM ETIAVGCTCI F
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Cytokine like protein Zcyto7
- Cytokine Zcyto7
- IL 17B
- FunctionStimulates the release of tumor necrosis factor alpha and IL-1-beta from the monocytic cell line THP-1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult pancreas, small intestine, stomach, spinal cord and testis. Less pronounced expression in prostate, colon mucosal lining, and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human IL17B protein (ab50161)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"