For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLKTLNLGSC VIATNLQEIR NGFSEIRGSV QAKDGNIDIR ILRRTESLQD TKPANRCCLL RHLLRLYLDR VFKNYQTPDH YTLRKISSLA NSFLTIKKDL RLCHAHMTCH CGEEAMKKYS QILSHFEKLE PQAAVVKALG ELDILLQWME ETE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityBiological activity determined by its ability to activate STAT following receptor ligand interaction.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml using sterile water.
- Cytokine Zcyto10
- Four alpha helix cytokine
- FunctionCytokine that may be involved in epidermal function and psoriasis. Acts through STAT3.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at very low levels in skin, trachea, and other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human IL20 protein (ab49819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"