For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSHTLPVRLLRPSDDVQKIVEELQSLSKMLLKDVEEEKGVLVSQNYTLPCL SPDAQPPNNIHSPAI-RAYLKTIRQLDNKSVIDEIIEHLDKLIFQDAPET NISVPTDTHECKRFILTISQQFSECMDLALKSLTSGAQQATT
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 164
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity by SDS_PAGE and SEC-HPLC: > 95%
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.28% Phosphate Buffer, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile H2O to a concentration >= 100 µg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- FunctionActivates STAT3 and possibly STAT1 and STAT5 through the IL31 heterodimeric receptor composed of IL31RA and OSMR. IL31 may function in skin immunity.
- Tissue specificityDetected at low levels in testis, bone marrow, skeletal muscle, kidney, colon, thymus, small intestine and trachea.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human IL31 protein (ab119738)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"